Monday, December 20, 2010

Alright, You know What? Fuck It

This blog is just a pain to keep holding on to. Not to mention I can't even keep track of what I write here so it probably makes no sense. My life is getting way too busy to keep doing this. (Funny thing, right? The only people with time to blog are those with the kind of time on their hands. Save for a small 5% of the blogs out there.)

So yeah. I'm killing this blog. But I mean, if you still give a shit I still have a Tumblr.

http://thezomboy.tumblr.com/
^Click (content unrated however so there will be some... Odd things on it.)

And I may regret this but here's my Twitter:
http://twitter.com/TheButlerfly

It's on private so send me a request and I'll let you in. But, not to further inflate my already massive ego, but it's an easily breakable privilege to follow me... So don't fuck it up or you won't see me anymore.

Content also unrated. And if you plan on stalking me FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS SANE only stalk me! I'm fine with stalkers on my ass because I can deal with them but my followers & friends are to be left alone! I'll dig my own grave.

So yeah... Bye.

XXXX

9 comments:

  1. Good riddance, no great loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what the fuck dude?I finally get around to having enough time on my computer to read your blog and your stopping?!

    That sucks, yours was like one of the best ones I've ever read.

    But whatever it's your decision,carry on with your life.(Sorry if you see this comment more than twice,my computer is acting pretty shitty)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pity. I understand the time thing, though. I liked your attitude. Just remember the golden rule...

    No gods, no masters.

    Billy

    ReplyDelete
  4. And just as I was getting into it and caught up. But it's your blog, so no harm no foul to us readers. But also sorry to see you go.

    @Anon: You're one of the reasons people give up their blogs. I agree with Christian - AWWWWW SNAP!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darn it, Tortoise, not you too! All the bloggers I follow have quit. You'd think it was a lot of work or something. :)

    Anyway, I enjoyed reading your blog over these past few months. Happy holidays and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, it was good while it lasted. Loved reading your posts - - - a real hot shit from my native land.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, Christian

    I'm sorry to hear you're stopping blogging, but if it's not working for you, for whatever reason, I think it's the right decision. I would suggest, though, that you don't delete the blog entirely, just in case you want to come back to it at some point. I can certainly sympathise on the lack of time: I'm sure there are quite a few posts here that I meant to comment on and never got round to it.

    You seem to have a lot of stuff to deal with - I hope you get it all worked out. Best of luck!

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christian,

    I like the way you describe yourself over the profile, " my name is a bit of a contradiction". LoL!


    BTw, why not try blogging like once a month? It works for me. Not too demanding, not too infrequent, and in somewhat regular intervals.

    Cheers,

    Grant

    ReplyDelete