Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Drunk

This was actually form yesterday but I couldn't go on without sharing this.

On the ride to work...

Mom: "Girls dig that you know."
Me: *scoff*
Mom: "Ugh. I know, I know. Thing is... I just can't imagine you kissing another guy."
Me: "... You should've been there."
Mom: "AAAUGH!"


The Med class owns a pair of glasses which, when you put them on, make you see the world as if you were drunk. It was to get the feel of being drunk without the whole fucked up thought processing. We had to walk in a straight line without dropping a tray with a pyramid of cups on it. And I must say, I did so well I could drive home ^_^

Melodie didn't even take a step. She put them on and almost cried because it was "So freaking scary." Actually quite hilarious to watch.

Hunter put on a performance with his. When he put on the glasses he looked around as if he were in another world. "Oh ... COOL!" He wasn't doing anything and people kept shouting for him to move already.
"I'm trying!" He said while he remained like a statue.

1 step... crash. The cups spill. So much for all that "preparation".

Annie tried to draw an eyeball with the goggles on. She first drew one without them, (a fucking artist-looking eyeball FYI), then drew one with them on. When she was done it was clear that none of us can draw as well as Annie even when she's drunk. Lol.

Yeah, that was really the only highlight of today. Meh, oh well.

Live.

2 comments:

  1. I'm wondering what the girls dig, since I never know, and no one ever told me!

    I learned about the effects of drinking the hard way, wish I'd had a set of beer goggles like those!

    Christian, first comment I think, been catching up on your excellent blog. I'd be honored to follow it if that's ok, and if you can handle an old fart reading your writings!

    Peace <3
    Jay in VA
    jayinva.blogpost.com (if you want to take a look)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you wind up your mom!

    ReplyDelete