Saturday, December 11, 2010

On the Bright Side

I was gonna post earlier today (well... Technically it's yesterday but only dipshits care enough). I ended up sleeping through the whole day. Not to mention work right after school.

So, ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, it turns out it was actually Ian who took my hat and gloves, which he held on to until the next day. He figured I wasn't coming back to the library since again, for the record, it was the end of the day.

Friends kick ass!


Again apologies for no well made post or whatever. I think it might have to do with these odd new vitamins I've been taking. *Reads ingredients*...

It's just a bunch of fucking fish!

What I can't believe is that the cashier was dumb enough to not realize that he was selling drugs to a minor. Just multivitamins or not, it's got a strict warning label and if I were to take more than one of these I might actually die, probably form an OD of Iron.

Oh well, I got the pills, and I'm not suicidal (yet) so it's all good.

No more fluff! Bedtime mister! *taser* GAH! You have work in the morning!

Live. *bzzt* EEP!

2 comments:

  1. "Thank you, Ian. That was a relief."
    ......Vitamins are now a "controlled substance"?
    WOW ! Personally, I like my fish cooked and on a plate - YUMMM, Pacific COHO Salmon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ike the post Love<~peter~>

    ReplyDelete