Thursday, December 9, 2010

Of All the Fucking...

How the FUCK can someone be such trash that they just take shit if nobody's guarding it?

Today at the end of school I left the library for no more than 5 minutes. When I come back, my (expensive) gloves and winter hat were stolen off the desk I was sitting at. I go around the last few classes I was in even though I knew I left them in the library, but nothing.

I go back tot he library and look again when the librarian asks me what I'm looking for. I tell her my problem and she looks around from her seat but sees nothing.

"When were you in here?"
"10 minutes ago."
"Oh... Gosh. Well, I don't see anything..."
I think we established that...

"Fine." And I give up and head to Amy's car to go home.


Nice fucking school they run there. They claim to be better than a vocational high school and raise the very best of students, but really these jack-offs are no better than any other public school future drop-out. Just a bunch of filth who have no fucking feeling for any other person but themselves.

And of course mum bitched at ME because somebody stole my shit.
"Yes, mum, it's my fault some fucktard klepto can't keeps his hands off my damn gloves."
"You need to be more careful."

I just walked out the door shouting behind me, "Of course I need your bullshit right now, mum. It really makes my day."
SLAM!

I went over to a CVS and picked up a new had along with a few other meaningless items I happened to walk by in the store. Because at least I pay for my shit instead of snatching it out of another persons possession.

FUCK! It really takes that little to put me over the edge.

3 comments:

  1. Life can be a shit when you're 14. You know what's wrong, but you can't do anything about it.

    More exclusive schools always have a bigger theft problem. The students think that if they like it, they deserve to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i understnad my bros bike got stolen and he got blamed for it even though its not allowed in the house and we dont have a she or fence or anything to protect i love how rents logic work Love<~peter~>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Mom is right of course: since there are a few people around who take advantage of others, it is up to you to not give them the opportunity to do it to you. I do believe it is just a few people though, I think most people are honest and don't steal from others. Perhaps you can look at it this way: maybe the person who took them really was in need of them and didn't do it just to be mean. In any case, just forget about it and go on with your life. Dwelling on it hurts only you.

    ReplyDelete