Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wow... Just Wow

And I thought Nick was emotionally attached...

Today at lunch Jen came up to me and asked, "Have I told you yet?"
"Yeah, you're on and off boyfriend? I think everybody knows."
"No, no, no. Not that."
She put her mouth to my ear and said,

"We're engaged."
All I could think was, "What the fuck?"

"What the fuck, Jen? Does anyone else know?"
"Yeah I told Rita, Amber, Ian..."
"Did they all tell you you're being incredibly stupid?"
"Yes, actually."
"It's not gonna last. The relationship, maybe. But an engagement? Not a chance." (And I don't think the relationship will last either. I just told her that because the truth would just be pretty mean.)

And she went off like everything was now normal. She'll fucking commit suicide if he breaks up with her now. Though I can't imagine how she could be upset if that were to happen seeing as how it would be the seventh time...

UUAAAGH! Straight people!

Had to get that out, but can't write the rest of the day. Just another usual one anyway. Got schoolwork to do like a motherfucker, so no time to reflect.

Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment