Monday, December 6, 2010

My Leg!

Jen got back together with her ex-ex-ex-ex... Boyfriend for about the fifth time. It was odd because when he told her she wanted him back she started bawling her eyes out all happy and cheery about it. But Rita, Ian, Me, and pretty much everyone else who discussed this with us all agreed that it was just going to end up like every other time and they would be apart once again and then Jen will be an emotional wreck.... Again.

Ugh, straight people.


During gym class I saw Pedro all over this girl whom I had never met. "This is my new girlfriend." How did I not expect you to get a new one that fast? So that meant that Melodie really meant it when she was talking about how she was done with Pedro last week. I thought they were just in a fight. But it's fine. She's a pretty nice girl


. But practically right after the game began I was knocked over by a junior far larger than me. I'm not sure why it hurt so badly but it was killer. I think his knee drove into my thigh or something. My leg was paralyzed and I couldn't bend or move it at all. The pain was now surging throughout my entire leg...

"Ahahahaha!" Why I was laughing so hard I did not know. I would think at that level of pain I would be cursing like a sailor but instead I was in a fit of laughter.

When I was able to move my leg again I shifted off the sideline and onto the bleachers and observe for the rest of the game. Later I took a visit to the nurse. Apparently all they're allowed to do is give me ice and a couple pain pills. Might as well have just given me a package of crackers...

On the bright side it did get me out of work after school. No way I would have been able to work when I couldn't even walk without the throbbing. And mum went to the bank and cashed my last few weeks of paychecks to get me over $120. And that's only half of it. The other half went into the bank.

Hopefully I won't wake up to an even worse leg tomorrow. It's bad enough I already have to walk up and down stairs every 20 minutes with my current pain...

Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment