Monday, November 8, 2010

Boo!

Hey everyone. Sorry for leaving without any notice. Guess I should've said something. Anyway...
I took a break form blogging since I had been feeling like absolute shit for the past week. But I enjoy the company of blog buddies and didn't want to be out for too long. So where was I? Let's see what's happened in the past week or so...

I got a message from Henry on Facebook. It was awfully interesting...


Guess what he was talking about? Yeah, I'm so good I can even get straight boys :P
The thing I noticed was how he was all "why not?" so it seemed like he didn't give a shit. But when I joked about it he kept serious because he really wanted an answer. So I guess he cares more than he wants to show. Thing is I haven't seen him since Saturday so I'll just have to wait for my chance next time we see.

What else has been going on? Oh right. Misha and Griffin broke up today. Griffin told her that he didn't think he was good enough for her and said that she deserved better than him. But honestly, Misha's out of EVERYONE'S league. I mean, she's talented, nice as hell, good looking, and she can kick serious ass with 4 different fighting styles. And I can say this when I don't even like girls!

And Misha really loved him. She said Griffin was having one of his mood-swing days where his emotions are on the rise. I call it... puberty. Either way, now she's upset and everything's a mess with them. But at least (according to their attitudes on Facebook) they're not all around miserable. Just fairly upset as any break-up would do.

Ugh... Straight people.

I'm getting more into more constructive ways to spend my time. I've been working on a peace-sign lamp I started in the Carpentry shop and wired in Electrical. I spent a whole night just rubbing it down with sand paper. Now I have it all set up to paint which I plan on doing on my extra long weekend.

I've also been drawing paper stick figures to interact with my bedroom. Some them include one Tarzan swinging on my light chain-switch , pole dancing on my radio antennae, and hanging on my TV shouting "Help! I'm slipping!"
(There's also two screwing behind my bookshelf. Don't tell mum!)

I left some in my classes today actually. I left one on my chair in English for the next class with his arms crossed and saying: "Go ahead. Sit on me. I DARE YOU!" I left one sitting at the edge of my desk in Latin, just enjoying the view of cute boys ;). And I left one in study laying on top of a computer with his chin on his hands. Below it was a word bubble saying, "What'cha readin'?" Read in a cute bored tone.

My arts and crafts may be slowed down since I recently bought Left 4 Dead 2 for my PC so much of my free time will be going towards that.

I think you're all up to date. Tomorrow is my last day of school before a 5 day weekend. Yes! No academics! Even better is after shop week I'll be in school for only another two days of academics before Thanksgiving break. So I'm only getting 4 academics days this whole month ^_^

Surely I will post again tomorrow. Good to be back :)

Live.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Christian

    Welcome back, and thanks for posting - I hope you're feeling better now. You're sounding rather happier now than you were last week, so I guess the break has been good for you.

    I'm sorry to hear about Misha and Griffin. I think I understand his point, but I believe his logic is flawed. It may be the case that Misha can find someone better than him, but she hasn't yet, and she might not ever. I think he should only break up with her for this reason if she does actually find someone better - otherwise they just end up both being unhappy, for the sake of a hypothetical outcome. I'd be tempted to explain that to him, and encourage them to get back together.

    Also, it's not just straight people: I made the same argument to a gay blogger a few months ago, when he was thinking of splitting up from his boyfriend for just the same reason.

    The stick figures sound like fun - how about drawing some for us here in blog-land? I guess you can't leave them lying around, but perhaps you could stick them to bits of your blog.

    Take care

    Mark

    ReplyDelete