Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Guess I Got that Kiss After All

Yays! A Day to Remember has finally released their new album "What Separates Me from You". And since Rhapsody just doesn't feel as good as personally bought songs I plan to march over to Newbury Comics and demand a copy, and not take no for an answer! RAWR!


It's Complicated - A Day to Remember


Nick isn't letting up on trying to get back together with me. And now I actually considered doing it, too. But then again, why should I after he left me for someone else, who even I knew would turn on him. I guess my friendship isn't enough for him, though.

But here's the bug... He only seems to be able to talk to me seriously over Facebook and text messages. So I told him if he could grow the balls to try and convince me to take him back in person, then I might consider it. So I pretty much screwed him on that one...


Or did I?

"Christian can you come with me? I need to talk to you." Nick was standing behind me at lunch today.

Oh shit... He's really doing this?


He pulled me into the back hallway and waited for a few people to walk by before beginning... "Look, I can't say more than I'm sorry. Going back to Eli was the biggest mistake I've made--"
"Damn right it was."

"You know, first it was Griffin, then Eli who is just... Never again. And then you. You were the one that made me the happiest. You cared the most. And I still love you.

Aw fuck...

"But you could be saying this to anyone. I mean... you left me since Eli wanted you back. And then that fucked over so you come back to me and expect me to not know that? How do I know you won't just slip out on me for the next best thing again?"

"You have to just trust me on this. I promise things will be different."

*sigh*... You're on thin ice, though.

"Fine... I guess I can take you back."

Hey, I thought about this harder than you'd think. This talk wasn't really all I took in to consider this. I said before, I'm one who believes in second chances and learning from the times we fucked up. And I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't at least give Nick another chance. And that's the one thing I refuse to be.

I may not be making the best decision here. This may be a mistake. But hey, I'll learn from it. Because, if things really aren't going to work between us, then at least I'll know... And why would you not want to know? (By the way the quote was from the season finale of Weeds this past Monday).

We left each other with a hug. "Thank you," Nick said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, but he turned his head and put his lips to mine and shared a true kiss with me. This is different than my kiss with Ian... Better.



After school I met up with Bagels Ian and Rita to hang out at Rex' house. Though when we got there it seemed Rex wasn't home. So we just sat and talked on his couch until he came.

When he arrived we went down to his basement where he dropped off materials for some project he was working on. We went back upstairs to his room, which by the way had absolutely no room whatsoever, along with the rest of the house. Honestly, the place was a pig-sty.

"What are you looking for?" said our friend Eli (for those who don't remember, he was the DJ at Overworld with the pink mohawk.) He apparently just let himself in like me, Ian and Rita.

"My needle," Rex replied. He was going to sew a hole in Ian's shirt.
"Where did you leave it?"
"...In my bed."

We all burst into laughter. Of all the places to leave a thin needle xD...

We sat and talked while Rex sewed away on a now shirtless Ian's shirt. And even when the job was done he didn't let Ian put ti back on, not that he cared anyway.

We set up a movie about some ridiculous superhero crew which was just so lame it was funny. Though about 20 minutes into it we got hungry and decided to make sandwiches. But these were no ordinary sandwiches.

We combined peanut butter, strawberry jam, eggs, and tomato ketchup all into one sandwich snack. Now, I know it sounds gross but since everyone seemed to love it I thought it couldn't be so bad...

Or maybe even delicious. It was one of the best things I had ever eaten! The jam and the ketchup went so well together! And the eggs just added extra taste to it. The discovery of this insanity was actually just some hilarious joke.

Some time not long ago Ian and Rex were looking for a little something extra to put in plain peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Rex, however had a list of food that were off limits to use. It was such a long list that Ian joked and said,

"Well what CAN we use?" He then walked over to the find to find the most ridiculous things to use. And he pulled out, of course, eggs and ketchup. Long story short they discovered a great yet not profitable sandwich that day.

After eating I had to leave since mum wanted me back at the house this late. So we all hugged goodbye and agreed that I should be part of their little dysfunctional family and meet with them again after school sometime.

"If Rita remembers what with her Alzheimer's."
"Hey!"

Live.

1 comment:

  1. Who needs soap operas when I've got your blog to read?

    I do sincerely hope it works out with Nick... for more than a week anyway. I'm a still a little skeptical of the long-term prospects - you two do seem to have that love/hate thing going on. But hey, you got that kiss, and it sounds like a good one. :)

    No wonder I didn't get the sounds clip reference - don't think we're up to the latest season of "Weeds" here. I watched the first season, then kind of lost track of it after that.

    ReplyDelete