Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Whoops!

I was supposed to post wasn't I? Yeah sorry, got held up on Skype with awesome people :3

The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain.

ADD is awesome ^_^. Anyway, MARLEEEEEENE!!! NO! Whoops, this isn't about The Big C is it? (But that was my reaction to last night for those who know what I'm talking about.)

I think I get distracted too much. We get a math packet to work on, and we have to get it in by the end of the day to the teacher. So 3rd period I go to History where we have a sub so I decide to get it done there. Nope. I spent the whole class writing notes back and forth to Rita.

4th period. Study. No way I can get distracted. Guess again. I spent the class talking to Rita and listening to Three Days Grace on her i-pod and then using mine to listen to some Placebo.

Lunch! I can get it done here! No... No I can't. I was called over to my old acquaintances Andrew, Ricky, Doug, Frankie, Billy, Jayquon, and Alex. Andrew told me some stupid trap Alex fell into to make him say he was gay (yeah, another gay joke.) So then I tell them about my gaydar and use it on every one of them, of course making up half the shit I said.

Ricky: Straight but cool

Frankie: Straight but will have a drunken fling with some guy in college... And accept a blowjob form Doug sometime during sophomore year.

Doug: Closet case who's gonna come out to Frankie first and maybe only and then give him some sweet, sweet head.

Billy: Absolutely queer (and not making this up) but doesn't realize it yet.

Jayquon: ....No. No no no....

Alex: ... Faggot*

Andrew: Didn't answer that one. Too hard to tell

3 Girls at the next table: ... Total Lezbots! >:D

*Excuse my use of the word faggot. I use it sometimes toward gay people I hate.... Wow that doesn't really help my case, does it? And Alex isn't gay... He's too much of a douche.

5th period was Science so no hope in doing work there, same with 6th in Latin.

Last period! Gotta finish it. I can afford to sit out in gym for once... Then again Badminton is just so much fun.

"Don't worry, Christian just turn it in when we get back in school." Rita told me as we left. It wasn't so much as getting it in on time as the fact that I didn't do any of it at all. Like, shit! Am I really that bad of a procrastinator that I just say "Fuck it" in the end?

I hate this. But you know what? None of it matters as long as I know what I'm doing in the class...

Shit I don't even know how to do any of this crap...

Check one for "I'm totally fucked"

Live.

PS: I have a super long weekend now. No school until Monday, so there might not be a post unless something comes up.

2 comments:

  1. I call myself "faggot" to straight people I hate. They don't know what to say after that. "Cock-sucking faggot" if I'm really up and going. Well I mean, it's the truth, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tort,
    .........Read your comment from Tony's last post - "I Love My Gay Little Brother" Blog.
    SPOT ON, Brother, about ex-pating to the EU.

    Last October, I spent a week with four friends on a charted boat, cruising the Canal du Midi in the Southwest of France. I swear, it's like I died and went to heaven. I felt relaxed, peaceful and "at home". The tie-ups along the canal are free, and there are a number of "liveaboards" on their boats, just prior to entering the towns and villages. The year round climate is much like that of San Diego, California - warm in Summer, mild in Winter.

    To get a better look at the area check out LeBoat at www.leboat.com, and check out my You Tube channel by clicking on the very bottom picture of my blog "The Last Flyer" - then go to my "uploads" and click on "ON the Canal du Midi". I'm not a very good videographer, but at least you'll be seeing the real thing from my perspective.

    "BRAVO ZULU"

    ..............."FOGGY".............

    ReplyDelete