Thursday, October 21, 2010

Drowning in NyQuil

Dammit! I forgot to blacklist my younger cousin on Facebook when I changed my status. He sent me a message asking if I was really gay. Lucky for me he's gullible and I was able to lie and say it was just a joke. I worry I might have other family who I don't blacklist.


I'm getting sick. Yesterday I had a soar throat and now today it feels like a full-on cold. Cough, runs, the usual. What a perfect time with homecoming tomorrow.

But there's no way I'm missing it. Nick would be miserable to be there without me. Not to mention the great deal of other people who want me to be there.

So I have to cut this post short while I drown myself in NyQuil. It's late and I need sleep to be fine and awake for tomorrow. Trust me, it'll be worth more than two posts. Probably won't be able to write it until Saturday.

Live ;)

1 comment:

  1. If you don't like your name, you can always change it. I did, and it wasn't so bad as you might think. I didn't even need a lawyer, so it wasn't expensive either.

    I hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete