Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Griffin has Some SERIOUS Explaining to Do

Ugh, straight people... Am I right? *accepts high five*


Misha has been awfully worried about Griffin lately and constantly say how much she misses him. They do seem like a cute couple, though. I do find it kind of annoying to see Misha talking about him non stop though. And she is SO PARANOID. She asked me if she thought she was being too clingy or if she thought Griffin really liked her.

I keep saying: "Griffin does seem to care about you a lot. You have nothing to worry about."

But she still keeps on thinking of bad theories that could possibly be true. Yet she doesn't consider the fact the HE came on to HER. Why would he do that if he didn't like her?

GOD DAMMIT JUST FUCK ME WITH A FIREY DAGGER! We used soldering guns in telecommunications and before I even started to apply the liquid-cancer I burnt my finger on the gun! And when I did melt the lead with the gun, I couldn't get it to stay on my project. Eventually I just gave up.


Late at night i got a message from Misha telling me about her conversation with a friend of hers. Apparently right after him and Nick broke up, he met up with some girl at a park and talked for a minute before making out with each other. This girl, named Janine, was a bit reluctant. She backed away and Griffin asked if she wanted to stop, to which she replied yes. But then they started doing it again.

Now I suspected this to be total bullshit. But this story checked out with Jen and 4 other people, so this may be something. And it was included that when asked if he liked Misha, he responded 'no'. But that was before they were together so it doesn't help much.

Want some more on this pile? The way Griffin acts around Misha is the same way he acted around the 30 other girlfriends he has been said to have had before. Now of course it's significantly less than that but it's definitely more than a normal boy should have.

Misha is an emotional wreck right now, and since Griffin is out of action at the moment there's no explanation until next week.

I still am trying to be on Griffin's side here since his feeling's toward Misha seem a bit too believable to not have any meaning. And this is exactly what he didn't want to do to Misha. He said she was just the nicest girl and didn't want to hurt her in any way. But how can I know if this is true or not anymore?

Misha doesn't deserve to be so emotionally confused when she is nothing but nice to everyone around her. I hope that Griffin is able to back himself up on this one. Because if he hurts her, it would just make me lose all respect for him.

I'm crossing my fingers that this is just more paranoia.

Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment