Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm Single Again and Never Happier

Yeah... That's basically all there is to it. Why am I happy about the breakup? Because there were just so many things that I just didn't like about him. The only thing he still had was cute looks and a swishy attitude. Funny thing is he broke up with me over a text message. But I wasn't gonna be serious about it. Here:


Yeah. But you know I can't be happier now that he's gone. I know I never got to kiss him or anything but hey at least I can do whatever I want now. I can sit with my usual table at lunch, I can dance at parties, I can look at and flirt with other boys who will actually flirt back, and I don't have anyone I feel as if I have to please.

Only downer is now I'm not going to that hangout on Saturday since the only reason I was gonna go was for Nick. But at least there's still the Zombie/Steampunk Rave-stravaganza tomorrow which I am certainly looking more forward to.

Just to let you know, Nick is so bitter now while I keep laughing at the top of the world. I never told any of you this since I didn't want to be advised to dump him but I had a huge amount of reasons to kick him to the curb. But I didn't because it wasn't so bad that I couldn't stand him. But I'm glad he's out of my life now. The shackles are gone, and I can finally get back to my lovely life the way it used to be.

And tomorrow I finally get to meet Rex, the friend of Rita who I hear about practically every day from her! Along with just about every other person who I need to from her.

Yay! Live.

3 comments:

  1. Without sounding too judgmental,*Sigh*.The way you talked about him made it seem like you thought he was perfect.But if decided to break up with a text it is pretty obvious that he isn't such a great guy.

    Well as long as you're not down it seems like nothing really happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ref: - post of 10/24
    Please disregard my comment, as I was stupid in thinking that you two might have had a "spark" for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that's too bad Tortoise - not so much that he broke up with you, but that he turned out to be a boy that you didn't mind breaking up with you. But hey - this boyfriend lasted a whole three days longer than the last one. And if nothing else, your mum will be happy.

    It amuses me that he only worked out that he didn't like you *after* telling you he loved you "soooo much". Too bad you didn't get that kiss before he broke up with you.

    Since you don't seem too upset about how things have turned out, I'll just wish you better luck next time. Onwards and upwards!

    ReplyDelete