Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Loooong Time

Recently, a fellow Blogger by the name of Timmy took a turn for the worst in his health and died on October 3rd. His brother made one final post regarding the events which lead to it.

Hey Timmy, if you haunt your brother, make sure you tell him what happens when you die. I'd be eager to read a post on it. Keep partying, wherever you are now (^_^)b


I realized I never made a weekend post. I'll sum it up in a few points. Work went better than usual, I broke 3 straight boys, and I got to relax on my Monday off... What was that second one?

NOT GONNA PUT IT INTO DETAIL! Someone might be watching. Maybe some other time. (pssst! One was Luke ^_^)

ANYWAY... Apparently Misha was suspended. For one day. Which she spent in Canada anyway. Thumbs up! Did I ever mention Joaquin. (I think I called him Wakeem since I had no fucking clue how to spell his name.) Yeah he was that douche who was awfully short with people (especially Henry) and didn't know what 'inflation' meant. Yeah, now he hangs around Rita, Jen, and I like a puppy. And lately, he's been making my Gaydar blink. Then again when has my Gaydar ever been right?

When Rita asked him, he insisted he was straight, but for some reason my Gaydar didn't let him off. I still think he might be, and just never thought about it. Though he did say his mom was a lesbian. Only problem is he had no idea how sexuality worked. Let me expand.

Joaquin: "Yeah my mom's a lesbian but she's not like... Totally like a lesbian."
Me: "Sooo... She's a lesbian, but she's not a lesbian?"

Me and Rita both agree that he's still probably gay, maybe bisexual, or a closet case. Either way he just gives off too strong of an aura for me to let it go.

I was ready to pass out by the time chemistry came around. Luckily there was a small stuffed baby manatee to make the day brighter... Yeah. A fucking manatee! And when gym class topped off the school day, what better sport of the day than hockey. I only quit this year after a whole 6 years of playing goalie so I was a top player for sure.

I started off playing forward but I felt it was already covered. So I did what I did best, and replaced Toby in goal. Good thing, too since even when I told him how to hold the stick right, he couldn't do it. I realize that goalie is now instinct to me since I sub-consciously flared my legs out to stop shots. It should really only be done when I have pads on but I couldn't help it since I was so used to real, hardcore ice hockey.

And I FINALLY returned to Golf today. I am definitely improving even though I hadn't played in a couple weeks. I recorded a furthest drive at about 220 yards, almost equal to the sophomores and juniors. My accuracy has definitely improved, too. The coach had a little competition to win a Pepsi if we pitched it to a yellow beam. I, unexpectedly, won. Good thing, to since I was damn thirsty. There was a second round aiming at a red flag, and I almost won, too. But when seen from a different angle, a boy named Billy was a tad closer.

And after an hour and a half of traffic and freezing my sensitive ass off at a hockey rink I'm home. Tired. Hungry. But home. Oh well, there must be munchies somewhere. Better get started on the rest of my night if I want to catch the premier of Nick Swardson's Pretend Time. This is more captivating than male jailbait... Well, almost.

Live.

1 comment:

  1. *ahem*

    How shall I put this?

    YOU TEASE!

    This is how you reward your loyal audience of thousands? hundreds? dozens? both of us? Holding out on us at the exact moment you hint as some particularly juicy piece of gossip? I'm *totally* going to unfriend you now.

    (Back tomorrow, same time, same place).

    ReplyDelete