Friday, October 1, 2010

I Know All the Rules

You know I felt pretty bad that when I got a face full of hot water in the shower my first instinct was to shut my eyes and open my mouth wide...


So I stood up to mom about the whole math club bullshit. We ended up arguing over the phone (I almost cried) and I told her that I'd at least liked to have looked at my options first and actually had a say in what will be my life. Then the argument trailed off in another direction but I won't go further in that...

Which is why there was no post yesterday. Independence gets my shit taken from me so the computer was off limits. oh well not much happened anyway.


Today, I was all over the place. School, meh kind of day. My nutty science teacher caught a glimpse of my "propaganda". Of all the people who would see this I knew he would be the one who loves the the most. Like me he's an anti-American who must have not been able to get out of this country. That or he loves his job, which I'd kill to work at this school. IT'S THE SHIT :D

After school I had to go for my physical. Me and mum filled out a questionaire. It was originally supposed to be just for her but I demanded to help because I reminded her she didn't know anything about me. And I was right. We had her make a guess and then I give the correct answer. More than half the time she was wrong so I'm glad she gave in to me.

So gays, ever try so freaking hard not to get a boner when the doctor is inspecting your balls?(Oh that word sounds to horrible in this situation). I gaze through fucking time and space and just blank out my mind. Though this time the doc told me to spread my legs. In my mind I'm just like What the fuck? I didn't study for this part of the test!

After the check-up was done the doctor sent my mom out of the room. Oh shit I'm getting stabbed... He sat me back down and told me about the risks of HIV especially in gay men. And how the choice I make to use a condom and such is one of the most important I will make. Throughout the conversation I gave him glares of disagreement, but he could read me. Like when he said HIV was common in gays, when I glared, he stopped and assured that the same goes for everyone. And again when he said a "choice in my life." He could see how I thought he was talking about me being gay.

Eventually I just stopped him.

"Look, I'm not another clueless kid. I know more than most people, and maybe more than I should. So when I do decide to have sex, I'll know my chances when wearing protection or not. And nobody can convince me otherwise. Because when it comes right down to it, I put myself before everyone else. I make my decisions for me and me only, and know EXACTLY what I'm doing. I know all the rules, and I don't need help from anyone. So there's no need to worry about me."

We got up, shook hands with a "thank you", and left each other.

And for my last trick I went shopping with mum in exchange for a new pair of headphones, and a chance to cash my paycheck. And I kind of like shopping with her, because I can just pick up shit off the shelves and she won't want to go back and return anything if she doesn't want to get it. So I was able to pick up some expensive shampoo and heat spray for my hair, very fruity Sobe, Chill, and a very luxurious loaf of bread. Ahhh, so little slices and yet twice as expensive as Wonder.

At around 5:30 in the checkout of the store, a mental note kicked me. You forgot to eat since breakfast. Eggs and toast last longer than you think. But my stomach burned from the lack of energy so I snagged a bag of chips off a shelf and munched :3

Okay I need sleep since I got the morning shift at work tomorrow, and need time to experiment with my hair. Night!

Live.

3 comments:

  1. My doctor is older than dirt. There's more of a chance of me fooking a fat woman than me getting off on my doctor giving me a physical. Is your doctor hot? Mines not :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so you managed to avoid a boner at the doc's but did he? Sounds like he might have explored a little more than was necessary. But good on you for standing up for yourself I would have had my head down and suffered his shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find a doctor inspecting my genitals so completely lacking in eroticism there is absolutely no chance of any boners.

    As another nutty science teacher I'd love to have a few gay students with political awareness. I mean I do love the usual quiet, conservative, hard-working nerdy-type, but it does get a bit boring.

    ReplyDelete