Sunday, October 3, 2010

When Was the Last Time I Cried?

A Day To Remember is releasing a new album in just a couple weeks! Eeep! They almost had me fooled with this promo. But honestly it was funny as shit to watch even though I thought my favorite band turned into a bunch of pussies like Panic At the Disco did:




Today absolutely blew. I was on bag boy duty the whole damn day at work. And I got my break only an hour into my shift so I wouldn't get another until I went home 4 hours later. And to pile on more dog shit I was placed at the busiest register. People are so stupid. There's 2 open registers down at the end and yet they decide to form a 3 carriage line behind us.

By 5:00, I just started to shift into "fuck it" mode. I just sort of dumped everyone's groceries in bags and didn't even check if I had put the eggs under a watermelon.

When I got off work I practically motored my way outside. When I got out to the parking lot I just started sprinting to my sister's car. Lucky for me there wasn't any traffic. I almost got hit by a car since I didn't bother to check if any were coming. But since I'm a really fast runner they missed.

While sitting in the car I was listening to music and just sat there thinking. And suddenly, I began to cry. I won't say what it was but the thought just hit me harder than it used to.

I'm fine now; just a momentary emotional instability I guess. But I'm tired, and have too much shit to do before I sleep so I better wrap things up here.

Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment