Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ex-Boyfriend Problems

I'm just gonna call my sister by her name now (Abby). So Abby just took a huge fall down the stairs. And it's a lot of stairs! She was carrying up cases of soda and I heard her scream followed by thumping. I figured she just dropped a case and giggled a bit. But then I heard her crying and realized she went down hard. Crazy shit, but she's fine now.


I gotta stop going to bed so late. Last night I said I had to edit my essay. But I had to completely rewrite the last paragraph and it ended up taking me into the 3am mark. Want even worse news? It wasn't due today. And I've never had a chance to say this fittingly but that seemed like a perfectly fitting time:

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU-!!!

So I ended up leaving the house late. Oh well. I feel bad taking Latin even though I already have 3 years of it from middle school. But I have to take a language for 2 years and since Swedish isn't on the list I figured it was better than Spanish or French. There's this boy Liam who sits next to me in class. He apparently has "astigmatism in growth" as he calls it. I call it "You haven't hit puberty yet numbskull". He hasn't. He maybe just hits 5 feet in height, still has a young child's voice, and he is awfully skinny to the point where he looks around 11 years old. He's pretty annoying. He tries to be a smartass at any given chance, and is really narrow minded. I feel kind of bad thinking of how he plays football with kids who are giants compared to him and could throw him harder than the ball. Not to mention if he showers with the team how he might feel "inferior". So I try to be a nice guy. (And I must admit he's pretty cute ;3)

Griffin apparently has messed up nerve endings in his hands so he can't feel much. Which is why he plays this game where two people lock hands arm-wrestling-style, and go back and forth slapping each others hands. We played it in Latin but after a few slaps I got worried the teacher would get angry. Probably wouldn't have lasted long anyway since he knows how to sting. He played with Eric at lunch as well. Eric wussed after the first slap. And I've decided to call him 'Metro' since he is everything a stereotypical gay guy should be, but straight. And not just a little swishy I'm talking Lady Gaga, hand gesture flair, light Abercrombie and Hollister clothes, spunky attitude, anything!


After school I talked with an old friend of mine named Venus. She was one of my best friends in middle school and I haven't talked too her much since school ended. So she told me that she ran into my ex-boyfriend Ian. To make it short, it went a little like this:

Ian: Where's your weird friend? (me)

Venus: *playfully* You mean your boyfriend?

Ian: He's NOT my boyfriend!

Venus: YES HE IS!

This apparently caused Ian to break down and cry. Now me and Ian weren't much. It was just a short few weeks, and not much more than a couple kisses and then we just broke up like that. And he has mentioned me to other people before but it wasn't really anything. But crying? I'm afraid something might be bothering him. But it's not like I did anything to upset him. So now he has me worried and I keep trying to figure out why he's slightly off whenever I'm involved.

But I guess I can't confront him with this because I wouldn't want to let him know I knew he cried. Be kind of embarrassing you know? I figure if he has a problem with me he would tell me himself. If anyone has advice I'd appreciate it, though.


Google told me if I wanted to clean my hat I should wear it when I shower so I'm off to do that now.

Live.

2 comments:

  1. Laim huh?I used to have a kid named like that in my math class.He's pretty much everything you described,skinny,young looking,and a smart ass when he gets the chance.No worries for me though I took him down a notch every time he got too haughty.He was also pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like two things that could be bothering Ian. Either he still hasn't gotten over you, or he has problems accepting his sexuality. Tread carefully, but it never hurts to be nice to guys like that.

    ReplyDelete