Friday, September 10, 2010

"Out of My Shell" Now Powered by Blogger

Because Google can do anything. And when they can't do something, they buy it.

----

Well, this is the last blog-hosting website I want to have to use. So if this goes down I'll be pretty pissed. I don't want anything to do with Wordpress ever again.

Due to an issue with malware and popups, I had to take down my Nibblebit blog. So posting will continue from this address from now on.

I tried to export the blog but since Wordpress is just looking for ways to screw me, I had to copy/paste every post and everything in the sidebar. It's all there, just don't go back to Nibble.

Live.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tort welcome home! Good to see you in blogger. I put your blog back n2 my blog list. Nibblebit was good when it first started. But then the ads n' $h!† getting in ppl's face really sucked. I'm glad ur back n' blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete