Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'm No Pirate!

You know, I would kind of like to be called for jury duty when I'm older. But is there a way to be a part of a jury without having to vote?


Rain! Mother nature wasn't too pleased today. Golf was canceled because of it so hmph to that. According to Misha, "You missed a lot while you were gone." Yes, because so much happens in 4 hours. But maybe I did miss something. I think Griffin broke up with Nick, though I'm not all that certain. I sort of expected this, but I didn't think they would be over so fast.

I have to watch a movie to make up for a missed English assignment. But there's no way I'm going to stay after school for over an hour, and I'm pretty sure the teacher wouldn't be too thrilled about it. So me in all my awesomeness came up with the idea to order it on Netflix so I can watch it at home. Yay me!

In Latin Liam brought up to Griffin, "Hey someone told me a secret about you." I know exactly where this is going... Griffin probably knew what it was anyway. Liam said he would tell him later but Griffin insisted he say it. So Liam continued. "He said you were bisexual." Ding ding ding! I was right. Then Griffin responded, "So?"

Liam was confused. "Aren't you gonna beat him up for it?" Yeah, because an problem can be solved by knocking someone's teeth in. "Why would I do that? I have no problem with gay people." I clapped in my head for Griffin. "Well, are you?" Liam asked.

"No." Hmm... This could only mean one thing.

"Didn't know you were a closet case," I said to Griffin as we left the classroom. "Only to the football team." He responded. "Not exactly the most intelligent people if you know what I mean."

Makes total sense. But it's not like Griffin couldn't take anyone if shit got real on him. He can fight something serious.

"Stay here." Never a good thing to hear from Mum when I get home. "I want your brother too." When we were both in the room mum began: "I got another call form Comcast. They're gonna shut down the internet by 4 o'clock on us tomorrow. Apparently there was another claim of pirating in our house.

I knew it wasn't me since the last incident with the whole pirated games thing. I never downloaded anything suspicious since then. "But since your passwords were still on the computers I couldn't see who it was."

Kav then spoke up and said it was him. Figures. But mum still wanted the passwords on our computers removed so we just logged on and removed them. Oh well. Guess I'll just have to make sure I don't let anyone in my room without me there. There's still no way I'd leave my computer open to anyone who would want to play with it because I know what kind of websites my sisters go on. Slows down the computer so much.

Alright my leg's asleep since I have to sit in my computer chair curled up in a ball. I think it's time I got up and cleaned the mess from Brian's stay.

Live.

1 comment:

  1. in some states, they pick jurys from driver's license, county tax records,etc.

    ReplyDelete