Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'll Fit both Days in One Post

My connection was laughing at me yesterday so I couldn't publish Saturday's post. So I have them both in one.

I finally got my sister to listen to the band "A Day to Remember" and now she spent her entire iTunes gift card on them. Well good, because when it comes to that band, there's no wrong answer.



My sister woke me up saying that I have the day off from work. Score! I hate doing afternoon shifts. I look over at my clock and I seemed to have slept until 2:00. School must have really hit me hard. I went downstairs and make a toasted bagel (with peanut butter. Yum!) My mom was watching a 9/11 all day special. I completely forgot what day it was!

Around 3:30 I got a phone call. It was from Wilson's, the market where I work. Apparently my sister got the day off, but I didn't. I tried to explain that my sister had told me I wasn't working but I could tell by the way Michelle, my boss, was talking that she didn't care. She didn't want me to come in and to just make sure I come to work on time on Sunday.

My sister wanted me to go to CVS with her and pick up a couple things, so I went with her since I'm just the nicest guy around ^_^. I picked myself up a raspberry iced tea and I swear it was practically orgasmic.

Well when I got to work tomorrow I'll probably be chewed out by the manager. If I get shit-canned my sister is screwed... But then again so am I. It's past midnight so I better get some sleep.

As for 9/11, I think it's been enough time now. The only people who should still be making a big deal about what happened 9 years ago, are those who were there, or know someone who was there. Yes I do think it was horrible and I still cry when I watch "United 93", but in my opinion, everyone who is still trying to act devastated over it when it didn't have any serious effect on them, just needs to get over it. We have other problems to be worrying about.

_________________________

Sunday:

My sister was climbing on top of me trying to get me out of bed. But since I love her she didn't get a smack. I had a major sugar rush after breakfast since mum bought Doughnuts.

Wasn't all that great soon after since I crashed when it was time for work. Perfect, right? Whatever, I took a nap while I was on break. It's funny, there was this time after break where I was bagging for two old men. They were going at it back and forth in a playful manner like a couple. I could have sworn they were, but I guess one of the men realized what they were doing. He said, "Ya know people are gonna think we're gay."

Then the other one looked at him and said, "You ARE gay." I had to hold in my laughter on that one.

Whenever I'm at work I always have to fix my hair since bending over to bag food messes up my long mane constantly. Then this lady tells me I'm not supposed to be doing that since my filthy hair will gross up my hands. Yeah bitch, because I totally don't wash my hair in the shower or anything. Hell I shampoo twice.

I have to be careful when I fix it though since I'm not allowed to wear an earring at work but I do anyway. My hair covers it up, though. But while I was fixing my hair my co-worker Matt saw it.

"You have an earring?"
"Maybe." Hey Matt, you mind not yelling it out?
"That's awesome!"

My check seemed a bit light today. I could have sworn I put more hours into it than I thought but I guess I was wrong. Not that I can remember much past breakfast anyway. Well I have some serious homework to do. It's more than I thought it would be so I might do a lot of it on the ride to school tomorrow morning.

Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment