Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend with Brian (3 Day Post)

Friday:

"Howdy do." Brian's first words as I walked through the front door coming home from work. Boy was I glad to see him after today. First I lost my hundred dollar paycheck and had to scour the store and the parking lot looking for it, there was also some sort of break in or car crash outside the place so traffic was backed up for miles.

"Oh my god, you grew out your hair!" I just had to say that when we were alone. I didn't want to sound too gay in front of anyone. We went out to get something to eat at Olympic. I kept glancing at him as he drank a root beer. He hadn't changed at all. He still had that same adorable face and small country boy voice. We picked up our food and walked home giggling and joking around like idiots the whole way.

We slaughtered zombies on Left 4 Dead 2 until we were tired and turned down the lights as we dropped on the floor. We played fun and I talked cute. At one point I couldn't help it and started petting his head and rubbing his neck like a kitten. I almost kissed him but he grabbed my nose and giggled before turning over and falling asleep.

*sigh* ^_^


Saturday:

My eyes opened to see Brian on my Xbox playing Grand Theft Auto 4. And apparently I woke up two more times after that to find him tearing a helpless body apart on the internet. Now I admit the second one was my fault for showing that game to him :P

Oh yeah! It's Town Day! Every year on this day we go out to the center of town to find tents and music and games and all those fun little things we all enjoy at these sort of events. And guess who we met up with? Amy and Venus! I hadn't seen them since before the summer! Amy went blond! Me and Brian were smothered with hugs and kisses from them (blech! Girls are icky XD)

We entered the parade and I snatched a balloon and sucked helium out of it. I made all those funny jokes which can only be made funnier by a high squeaky voice (aka anything). Brian bought a couple of cap guns to only have the gun and gave the caps to me which I was able to have fun with later :3.

I saw a ton of other people I hadn't seen in forever as well from my old school. Let's see... Tristan, George, Kris, Jacob ("Sunshine" as I still love to call him), other Brian, and Ian too! He was wearing a ponytail which I could've sworn he wasn't too fond of since it made him look like a girl. But honestly he didn't and it was actually pretty cute ;3

And after a long day me and the family went out to eat at a place called Bugaboo Creek. As everything as far as antler chandeliers, wooden fish and ducks, a pine tree with a face, and a giant talking buffalo head (you wouldn't believe how much fun stoners are with that thing) and all that goes, that is one of the best restaurants ever. They make the absolute greatest fried chicken anybody will ever eat. Ever. I could hardly finish it but Brian was able to lick his plate clean. Where the hell does he put it all? He still keeps a nice body when he eats like a monster. He'd even go as far as dessert where he got an oversized s'more cake. I could barely eat half of a blueberry cheesecake.

On the way home me and Brian conversed quietly among each other and laughed and giggled at a few inside jokes. We secretly held hands between he seats which no one noticed because it was too dark to see. Again we played video games and played Gears of War 2 (he's obsessed with sawing enemies in half. I've created a monster) until we fell asleep, holding hands again.


Sunday:

Our games and such continued as the day went along. Brian went on Netflix and showed me "The Amazing Jonathan" who if you don't know is a comedian/magician who basically mocks magic tricks by joking with irony and pretending to be a horrible (or too good) magician. We were on the floor laughing throughout the whole show.

Before bed we were looking on Netflix when I caught sight of Crank 2: High Voltage. Okay, I absolutely LOVED Crank and let out a little shriek when I saw it on the front page. So we put it on the TV and sat on the bed watching Chev Chelios fuck shit up more than ever. I'd say this movie had more balls than the last one on the violence. Shotgun sodomy, strippers being shot in their disgusting milks sacks, elbow sushi, crazy cuntanese whores, guy in drag with full body tourettes along with his "men's club", the list goes on.

"Fuck you, Chelios!"

Why do people always come into the room when people are having sex? My brother walked in right as Chev was screwing his girlfriend on a horse racing track. I tried pushing him out before he could see anything and thankfully I did. But it was close.

And after that the half-season premier of Metalocalypse finally came on after all this time. Wasn't as good as I expected but I still loved it. And before I knew it it was Monday.


"Hey," Brian said waking me up. "I'm gonna have to go in about a half hour." I got up and dressed myself before it was time for Brian to leave. When mum called for him to drive him to meet his dad I left him with a hug goodbye and he was gone. I realized I hadn't even given him a good hug since he arrived and was glad I did before he was gone.

I got to skip school so I just lounged around the rest of the day. It was kind of gray without Brian. Oh well, back to school tomorrow. Oh shit I forgot to say I got a haircut. I think I cut a bit too much so I look a bit weird now. But after much styling I was able to reach a happy hairstyle which will be so nice to show off tomorrow. And hooray I don't have that middle part in my hair anymore! It's actually pretty nice ^_^

Okay. Sleep is necessary. Go. Now!

Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment