Monday, September 20, 2010

Gay Straight Alliance

Hmm, pasta... errr... pasta.


I need a longer cord to my hair straightener. I was only able to get half of my head straightened before the plug came loose and I ended up with half-straight half-wavy hair for the day. Luckily my natural awesome-hairness kicked in and made it tolerable. My hat helped, too.

As it turns out my English teacher gave everyone a C on their paper since he hasn't finished grading so he put that in the book to represent and "average" grade. Thanks for the 8 hour scare Mr. D! >_>

My Latin teacher turned out to be the leader of the Gay Straight Alliance at school. Of all the people it's funny how the leader is the one who centered her life around Catholicism. Shows how sensible and caring some people can be. First meeting is on Thursday so I plan on skipping golf to drop by.

Another exploratory week started today and now I'm in drafting. My sister works in this shop but she has academics this week. The teacher was all over me about her, though. He knew where I lived, most of my family members' names. So I get a good first impression with him. I constantly heard the teacher in the next shop over screaming at the students to sit right and pay attention and live with a stick up their ass like him.

Yeah, uh, that's not how you're going to get kids to join your class, sir.

The bus driver had to turn off the music on the bus today because half the bus was singing along to some Hip hop song. But they weren't going to stop so they clapped in rhythm and chanted and rhymed and I was ready to burst into laughter by the time they got to their station.

And while driving with mum to the UPS store, (which by the way I noticed the number on it is 1337. Hooray for nerds!) and she actually asked if I was joining the GSA. Guess I don't have to sneak out of Golf now ^_^

Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment