Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Physical... Oh I Get It

Jack and Jill went up the hill
To pop some Ecstasy pills.
Jill had a stroke
When her cherry broke
And Jack threw the body in the well.

Amazing the kinds of messed up shit I can come up with :)


I had to pass my medical papers in today at school if I was going to play Golf. Thing was, they were outdated. So I had to get my height and weight checked and then get my heart checked. I tried not to look but I kept on peeking at a cute fellow freshman boy, who by his looks was probably a skateboarder. Lucky for me my flowing long hair provided good cover for my "wandering" eyes.

I felt like I was a small kid again when being asked to open wide and stick out my tongue. The stethoscope was so freaking cold when the doctor had to hear my heart and ran it along my back. I tensed up, too because it tickled SO MUCH! Good thing he wasn't really a cute doctor or else I may have gotten "comfortable".

Okay I admit it... I was a bit horny today :3

There's this kid Henry in most of my classes. I swear he practically pushes me off the edge when he talks. Harsh? No. He does this on purpose. Every time a teacher says something either ridiculous or complicated, he has to make some short, poorly toned sarcastic "What?" or some other bad attempt at a joke. And it's not only me. The teachers have gotten to the point where they just ignore him and continue. It's hard to think he isn't getting the message that he needs a batter way to get attention.

During lunch I made sure to sit across from Sneha so that thieving dyke (No offense to anyone, it's just what I call her now. And she's not a lezbot FYI) couldn't steal my drink again. Ian sat with us again and he told a story of how he tried making pancakes in a pot and ended up burning his hand horribly. At one point my brother sneaked up on me and scared me shitless. I actually shivered :\. I felt arms rest on my head and I thought it was him again. When I looked though it was just Solomon. Good thing I didn't make a remark or I would've looked like a jackass.

We're switching out history textbooks so I have to lug that paper brick back to the school. Uugh... I kind of like the class, though since it's the first time I'm in a History class that studied US history. All this time and just now it's about the US. And I swear the teacher wanted to strangle Henry since he was doing his usual bit. I tried to hide my giggles.

For the first time all year I didn't have to ride the bus! My sister ditched soccer today so she drove us home. I didn't realize it was parked in the lot next to the school's. I didn't want to walk around so I hopped the fence. When I just reached the top my brother came out of nowhere and charged into the fence. Lucky for me I caught myself but I was still pretty pissed. And I never realized how fast I could climb before.

You know what? I think I might just go climb a tree. :D

2 comments:

  1. Golf?? I've never understood that game. You hit a ball somewhere. And then chase it. And then it again. But there's good money in golf.
    What do you think about Tiger Woods?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually decided to not care about his uncontrollable promiscuity. And besides, straight sex is boring sex, no matter how much glossy drama is splashed on it.

    ReplyDelete