Friday, September 17, 2010

Thieves!

I wanted to find a term for a gay boy who seems so straight that not even the Gaydar69000 could detect him. And after an hour, I did. I am a heteromo.


So last night I got a look at how I did on my summer reading test... I got a 40%. Dammit! those were good guesses! Would've helped if I read the book. Well fuck me sideways, it's worth 20% of my grade for the term so already I can only get a B+.

It's too much of a hassle to eat at my house anymore. I keep waking up late and I don't have time for breakfast. I end up with my mom telling me to hurry up every thirty seconds.

"Christian let's go!"
"I know mom I'm moving.... (bitch)"
Few moments later...
"Christian! You have to go now!"
"Okay thanks for the reminder! I totally forgot!"

And then as I walk down the stairs I hold up the bird as she rambles on. I mostly just tune her out.

So apparently some kids sneaked into the gym locker room and picked the lock on the door to the locker-boxes, and stole a bunch of stuff from a bunch of people, including my bro Kavanaugh. My brother comes up to me at lunch and tells me his cell phone and Mp3 player were stolen from him, along with $80 he kept in his wallet. I'd like to know why the hell he thought it was a good idea to bring every cent he has to school where why probably wouldn't have spent more than $5.

After school I overheard Abby crying to my mom. Apparently one of her friends canceled plans for someone else, which set off a chain of cries about "I have no friends" and "No one loves me." Now I love my sister as I constantly point out, but I went through the same exact shit. But I didn't cry about it. No I did the right thing: Keep it to myself and fuck myself up in the head.

Sorry. It's hard to hear he say those things when it's not true at all. I see her go out with two or three friends every other day. And since suddenly one friend made other plans, it's the end of the world.

Mom said, "Look. She's always gonna be one of those people who will take the next best thing."

Had to agree with that one. Because in honesty, Abby probably would too. but since she can't be top bitch it's unfair. She made it worse by calling her friend. Maybe if she was trying to work it out then it would have been fine, but instead she tried to seek some sort of pity by moping to her.

It's all worked out now but she needs to know how to work with these kind of things.

Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment